Thursday, April 14, 2011

Projects

I thought it might be a good idea to list all of the modeling projects I have going on right now. Maybe not a good idea for you, the reader, but for me. The thought is if I see it all listed out it might help motivate me to really get on the ball with some of this stuff and get it done! If it works, I might have to do the same thing with the books I am reading...

Anyway, the projects:

Warhammer Fantasy:

  • Finish painting the elves (this was my first army ever, and yes they are not even half way painted)
  • Elves needing paint include
    • Spearelves (about 80)
    • Dragon Princes (10)
    • White Lions (20)
    • Phoenix Guard (20)
    • Dragon (1 plus two riders)
    • Mages (3)
    • White Lion Chariot (1)
    • Prices (2)
    • Battle Standard Bearer (1)
    • Caradryan (1)

Warhammer 40k:
  • Finish painting the Salamanders (I had high ambitions for these guys. I wasn't going to allow myself to build more than I would paint. That lasted for about a week until I actually wanted to play.)
  • Salamanders needing paint:
    • Tactical Marines (10ish) I have a lot of weapon options
    • Terminators (5)
    • Scouts (5)
    • Sternguard (12)
    • Rhinos (2)
    • Predators (2)
    • Land Speeders (2)
    • Drop Pods (2)
    • Dreadnoughts (2)
    • Vulkan (1)
    • Captain (1)

Warmachine:
  • This army I actually had completely painted until my last order, but for some reason I have hard a hard time just finishing off these last models
  • Servants of Menoth that need paint:
    • Temple Flameguard (5 need to be finished about 3/4 done)
    • Exemplar Errants (10 + UA)
    • pSevvy
Malifaux:
  • My latest addiction:
  • Colette's Crew
    • Performer (1 and finish 1)
    • Mannequin (2)
    • Mechanical Doves (3)
    • Coryphee (2)
  • Ramos' Crew
    • Ramos (1)
    • Steamborg Executioner (1)
    • Steam Punk Arachnid (9)
    • Joss (1)
    • Brass Arachnid (1)
    • Electrical Creation (1)
  • Seamus' Crew
    • Seamus (1)
    • Rotten Belle (6)
    • Crooked Men (3)
    • Madam Sybelle (1)
    • Bette Noir (1)
    • Copy Cat Killer (1)
Then there is all the terrain I would like to make...

Well it looks like I have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment